Only people mentioned by Nevergiveup in this post can reply
amy lilley @amylilley
25 July, 01:55
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
Schumann Update 7/25 - YouTube

Good morning friends! I hope you’re doing OK. I will tell you that there have been a lot of people in the spiritual sector reaching out to me saying they fee...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
25 July, 01:34
Relax, just my brain clutching at a three hour meeting with people kamala talking.

Will be back online shortly.
Need to decompress
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
25 July, 12:14
Holy Schmoly! I’ve never seen a complete white out before and Ive followed the schumann the past 5 years . Makes my heart smile. 😍

Bee Bee @BxAx17
25 July, 01:27 (E)
In response Kel Que to her Publication
Maybe the "rapture" "shift" " ascension" Will look something like that?

Bee Bee @BxAx17
25 July, 12:05
What are we looking at? πŸ€”

amy lilley @amylilley
25 July, 01:55
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Schumann Update 7/25 - YouTube

Good morning friends! I hope you’re doing OK. I will tell you that there have been a lot of people in the spiritual sector reaching out to me saying they fee...