Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
Woke up to a thought. These buildings, like everything else, are dual purpose. They pull energy from the air, that's been figured out.

But maybe they also gather the energy of the pipe organs and the humans singing and transmit upward, sending the message to God that we honor him.

Maybe once a certain number of humans gather and sing, the biological healing properties of the design of the buildings work like a step up transformer, exponentially increasing the efficacy of the system. Which would solidify the concept that we humans need both each other and God to operate properly.

Symbiosis!
12:09 PM - Jul 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by Plasssticman in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 July, 12:38
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
Most definitely! As a girl who grew up singing in the church, I could feel the healing power behind the accoustics of singing in church. It's more powerful than prayer. To me, I was always thrilled at how your voice could bounce off the walls and carry without microphones. I will never forget traveling with my Gospel group to a College in NJ. We were all taking a break from singing and we were sitting in small groups scattered in this large room with high ceilings. The Holy Spirit guided me to start singing this song by the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir called Praise You. I had no idea the accoustics would be so good because the building was so old with high ceilings. It was amazing. Everyone stopped talking and looked at me, lol. My Choir Director was stunned . . . Finally. As a white girl in a Gospel Group, it wasn't easy to get noticed or picked for solos. After that, it became my song to sing. Old churches and buildings are amazing. I always knew music could heal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396