Zanne Anon @Zanne63
24 July, 07:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zanne Anon @Zanne63
24 July, 07:55
In response Zanne Anon to her Publication
WAKE UP ❗️❗️❗️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
24 July, 08:41
In response Zanne Anon to her Publication
Way back in twitter days I read a very detailed written description by The Monster who mutilates these girls, often to order, he even describes additional 'optional extras' and prices, on top of the basic amputations. I am sure I saved it all somewhere, I've since looked all over my files but I can't find it anywhere now, It was/is still the most disturbing several pages I've ever read, left me stunned for days. He even had plans for the girl he had that was pregnant😨. All the pictures I saw clearly confirmed the horror of what I'd read is fact...😭.
Just hear/reading the word Lolita brings the images bk...😭😭😭

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
24 July, 08:58
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
😲 omg

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
24 July, 09:05
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
I can't really process this. Although I know now how evil Evil is.😭

24 July, 10:17
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Oh boy...I know that feeling well, being a highly sensitive Empath is very tough.
Seeing/reading (as in witnessing) uncomprehending Evil means having to find a safe way for ones mind to process it, without letting it destroy ones sensitivity in anyway, not easy to explain. but I had to learn how or I'd not be here now, although nothing has happened to me as such, it's Other Innocent Beings, both Animal & Human I Feeel. and turning away so as not to be upset is not an option for me... I did try to but it felt so wrong, like I wasn't doing what I'm hear for🙏.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
Absolutely understand and concur. But fundamentally those of us who came as lightworkers are warriors, so we gotta buck up and yet, as you said, not lose our emphatic nature. It's a zigzag line for sure! Thank God for this forum to connect with like minded and like hearted. I was told long ago to not lose my fire in the pursuit of being more spiritual: that I was going to need both. Glad I listened. Glad you are navigating this ascension with your grace.
11:53 AM - Jul 24, 2024
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FelixaUnger in this post can reply
24 July, 12:46
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
We are here together for a special reason...💛💞🙏