Spar Hawk @Sparhawk60
23 July, 11:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
24 July, 12:44
In response Spar Hawk to his Publication
Honestly if they wanted Trump dead he would have been dead already along with the rest of his family.

Two scenarios

Either Trump is part of the New world Order and going along with the plan to indoctrinate all of us and eliminate as many of us as they can during this time

Or

The military really is in control and Trump is working with the military and all this is just a show to wake people up. All the bad guys have been eliminated and there really isn't that big of a threat to Trump and his family.

Let's hope and pray the second scenario is the truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
24 July, 01:43
In response James Dean to his Publication
I can't help but feel there is a third possibility, though I fail to know how to word it, but it sort of combines both of those you mention. Truth being stranger then fiction and all that. I mean umm, is there even a Mr Trump or is it someone else behind it all🤷‍♀️? It's all been so long in the planning after all... apparently!

24 July, 02:15
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
I'm sure it took a while to put this whole thing together to take down the deep state as they would have to do a lot of surveillance and gathering of info to put these people away for high crimes, it's not like it would happen overnight they would just let them continue on digging their own grave until a certain point was reached to where they knew they had enough to take down every single one of these bad actors.

I would hope that this is the reality and this is what will transpire and be revealed by the time Trump gets in office

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
24 July, 02:45
In response James Dean to his Publication
I can't shake off a strong feeling that this Trump caricature is not quite what we are lead to believe he/they are, but that's not a bad thing, not all Shocking things are bad, and I'm sure it is all being done for the Right Reason aka good and God, Maybe there is a really surprising reveal coming for the Anons as well as a normies. though I've kinda reached the point now where nothing surprises me anymore...😊

Just remember, they control it all. If they want to shut everything down, turn off all the power, the water level economy, so many of us would not be prepared. Maybe for a little while but long-term shutdown would wipe out most of humanity.

The elite, 1% have it all they can survive for years, in their bunkers or on their Island.

I do not live in a big city anymore and would not want to during this time.

We will see 🙏🏻
06:59 AM - Jul 24, 2024
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from James Dean, click on at the bottom under it