Kuntuzangpo 1776 @Kuntuzangpo1776
β€œ A reminder to everyone. Please. Try not to twist yourselves around trying to figure out if Harris is eligible, if Fake Joe is dead, which state has what ballot deadlines or the latest clown 🀑 show in the Fake Congress.

πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰ NONE OF IT MATTERS

These are all scripted narratives to get the normies to learn about how our Constitution and Electoral processes work. And to see how We The People have zero control over who runs, who gets the nominations and who wins.

You’re likely to have more people coming to you with questions and confusion but now is NOT the time to β€œshow off” what we have all learned by making predictions.

Only 10 people in the world know what’s about to happen and I’m guessing that none of them are here.

Whenever anyone gets too caught up in the increasing flood of narratives remember one thing:

They told us all who is in charge on National Television on Jan 18, 2021 πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŸ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€

From NewsTreason
https://t.me/newstreasonup...
🎯
07:31 PM - Jul 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
23 July, 08:11
In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication
🎯πŸ₯±πŸ˜ŽπŸΏπŸ˜‚βš‘️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
23 July, 07:34
In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication
Well done. I needed that!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396