All Right @ALL_RIGHT
Is it just me or does it seem like the white hats are in control and they forced the dems hand to put camel toe up as nominee to ensure Trumps victory? She is literally one of the worst possible candidates.
04:10 PM - Jul 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by ALL_RIGHT in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
23 July, 04:34
In response All Right to his Publication
Is she worse than Biden himself? Maybe. Why was she added to the 2020 ticket in the first place?

If this change in batter was pre-planned by black hats and they wanted Harris they would have been building her up in the press previously. The situation does have the appearance as being unwelcome by the black hats.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
23 July, 06:19
In response Water Mark to his Publication
In 2020 I thought it was to pander to the DEI community. Now it seems like political suicide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Staudermann @Judy5831
23 July, 04:20
In response All Right to his Publication
I still do not believe there will be an election on Nov 5th. 2020 was fraudulent and it must be dealt with before we can have another election... SCOTUS ruling in 1969 - Fraud vitiates (erases) everything! This scam administration must be laid out for the world to see it for the fraud it is and then everything that happened is erased! IMHO

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
23 July, 06:17
In response Judy Staudermann to her Publication
I completely agree.