Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
23 July, 11:39
Jimmy Carter passed away, it appears they're scrubbing the internet of this letter...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
23 July, 03:44
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
WTH? Did we just jumped another timeline or something? I'm positive he passed away already several months ago, just asked my husband and he agrees, some time after his wife. It was on the news here. This is the second incident like this for me in 2 months. We've definately jumped timelines, I don't have any other explanation... crazy.. 🤯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I know, I saw it as well... Now the Internet says this one is falls as well... I saw pages from February claiming he was dead too... Probably all fake news... That's why I added "they're scrubbing it from the Internet", which is weird on its own...
03:54 PM - Jul 23, 2024
In response Nina Nektaria to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Aristarkos in this post can reply
Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
23 July, 04:05
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
This is so freaky. Just last month I saw a news that Steve Buscemi was mugged in NY, and I'm absolutely positive I read he died during corona years, 2022 or -23. We even talked with my hubby how many actors from Sopranos has died.. some Mandela effect alright...

23 July, 11:53
In response Nina Nektaria to her Publication
I hear you, don't forget we are watching a movie, you never know what is real and what isn't...

For example, we knew from the Q posts there was coming an attempted assassination on Trump, if we knew don't you think Trump knew..? Are we to believe he didn't know his SS team was swapped with morons..? Yeah, right...

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming is not just a catch phrase and now it nearly came to an end because Trump was nearly killed..? I got my own ideas about all of it...