CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 July, 10:25
I want justice for all the covid victims

I want justice for tortured beagles

where is dr death fauci?

kamala harris can't save you at this point

releasing covid again won't stop justice

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
22 July, 04:18
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I think about those Beagles too!

Just this AM when walking my dog...it makes me sick.
Maybe Fauci needs the same done to him! Why on earth would such evil even be done!
All of it!
To Kids..Adrenochrome... organ harvesting....
it use to be eye for an eye...it taught be aware YOU MAY BE NEXT!
If fools don't fear God..let them fear receiving the same evil they dream up

ie: Ester 7:10
Haman created a gallows to destroy Mordecai...but it was Haman that was hung on those gallows!
Curious: "On the same basis you forgive you are forgiven.." Yet the opposite... the evil Haman meant for Mordecai fell on Haman.

Interesting!....You get what you give?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 July, 04:49
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
exactly what I was feeling

it won't just go away

22 July, 06:44
CM I never much thought about sand fleas...

... the idea of a Beagle pinned down to be eaten alive without anyone to rescue it..it just bothers my mind! When I walk my dog I walk around sand...some of these memories are so vivid.

Too many evil evidence plays ... the idea that they think they are better than us has no reality!

Fallen is NOT an angel it is FALLEN..becoming less than. You know them by what they do..evil spills out of their hearts.
Evil for evil's sake that makes absolutely NO SENSE...they run to seek evil for evil's sake.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 July, 11:00
Yes, I agree. I have had so many dogs and they are more loyal than anything. So full of love and trust.

I want justice. For all of it!

I get you Patriot.
I am still missing my 7 year old Legend who died June 1, 2024. I have heard identical stories to mine..exact same symptoms.

I strongly suspect Legend like others is a causality of this war. It didn't occur to me at the time his dog food kibble could be tainted...as well as vet injections.

I was dealing with 3 leg surgeries that began in 2020 in cov mix..in NY. I am so sorry ... feel like my mind was on healing and I missed signs signals that I would normally have been more attentive to.

So I thank God for the 7 years and all Legend gave into my life...I miss him daily still! He adored me...loyal protective... his morning lick on my shin..think I will always miss that till I see him again. 💛💜💛
My Monkey man! ...I so miss him.
11:14 AM - Jul 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 July, 11:16
totally understand and agree

and yes, something they did to the food...

23 July, 11:20
Just have to have gratitude for what was given...

God will deal justice with more vengence than I could ever think to do.

We are so bless with the treasure of dogs and pets!