memes matter @NoComment
23 July, 10:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
AMEN!

Children NEED to see and experience the beautiful creation of our Creator as a major part of their “education.”

Hope and PRAY this video goes viral.
10:12 AM - Jul 23, 2024
In response memes matter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JesusIsTheSonOfGod in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
23 July, 10:18
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
I feel such heartaik over the fact that kids Are dayley indoctrinated, dayley injected with child vaxx program...i am getting to be unbearable to be around. I cant give up,and how do i deal with the nauziating fear over having my kids innthere? God in Jesus name, fight fight fight...and memes..videos like this. To have the conversations 🩰to take the charges against me🎻the police reports for being rasist,a bigot and Jesus freak! I will be cringe! I Will never give up😭they called my son a troublemaker. I Said HE IS 6! You cant place little boys into chairs all day! Its made me solutionoriented where all battles was lost, yet won bcs i learn,and truth is prevaiing, i believe so! One gay cried bcs she cant groom my kids. Normies think public school is good 😭and send them in EVERYDAY
I Will post these datas foreva. Pass down information eventhough i cant make it a reality for mine, there Will be parents that stand together and do it the right way

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396