Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
24 July, 09:01
In response memes matter to her Publication
I'd love to have this link to share on FB. I am a family advocate and this is a good share!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
24 July, 10:51 (E)
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
Press and hold The video after playing if on phone, or right click it and download it, and youll have it offline:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 July, 04:17 (E)
This is why homeschooling is best, especially in the elementary years. Flexible schedules, field trips and outdoor learning activities. No indoctrination or time wasted on frivolous or useless activities. Most kids learn by doing, kinesthetic learning tends to be remembered. Hands on, touching, feeling, seeing, hearing, walking, running, jumping. Want to teach counting for instance? Have the kids jump once, then twice, then three times, then have then pick up one toy, then two toys, then three toys. So many way to teach and learn. Plus active, engaged kids are far less likely to act out, get bored, cause disruptions. You can teach kids while doing things, ie shop for groceries and have them do the math, count the apples you are buying, figure out what price is best, read a sign, tell them about the country where the fruit comes from etc. Teach them to cook and use math and measuring. Make learning fun! 😇

memes matter @NoComment
24 July, 04:45
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Indoctrination camps make homeschool eazy, they suck! I Will never ever give up getting my kids out from there, and if i am acting Kanye its bcs the cointwisters and woke Are in the details all ova actually kidnapping our kids, while they still at Home, i loath them

JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
23 July, 10:12
AMEN!

Children NEED to see and experience the beautiful creation of our Creator as a major part of their “education.”

Hope and PRAY this video goes viral.

memes matter @NoComment
23 July, 10:18
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
I feel such heartaik over the fact that kids Are dayley indoctrinated, dayley injected with child vaxx program...i am getting to be unbearable to be around. I cant give up,and how do i deal with the nauziating fear over having my kids innthere? God in Jesus name, fight fight fight...and memes..videos like this. To have the conversations 🩰to take the charges against me🎻the police reports for being rasist,a bigot and Jesus freak! I will be cringe! I Will never give up😭they called my son a troublemaker. I Said HE IS 6! You cant place little boys into chairs all day! Its made me solutionoriented where all battles was lost, yet won bcs i learn,and truth is prevaiing, i believe so! One gay cried bcs she cant groom my kids. Normies think public school is good 😭and send them in EVERYDAY
I Will post these datas foreva. Pass down information eventhough i cant make it a reality for mine, there Will be parents that stand together and do it the right way