Faui's NIH funded this
https://blog.whitecoatwast...
12:05 AM - Jul 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by AprillFresh in this post can reply
Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
23 July, 05:53
In response Aprill Fresh to her Publication
Don't forget Fauci's wife is head of NIH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
23 July, 04:03
As an Animals rights supporter, I've been aware of and been campaigning against cruel animal (and Human) experiment since 1980's, so this is not news to me sadly.

Experiments like theses have been, and are still being carried out in countless amounts of establishments all over the world, and on every type of living been you can imagine.
I seriously question the moral (or lack of) regarding anybody who works for and/or knowingly funds experiments on Any living being (that is not in the interest/benefit of the one the experiment is being conducted on).

Be careful of 'Charities' raising $$£ for medical causes, they are deeply involved in the most horrific animal experiments imaginable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
23 July, 03:00
That is Satanism.
One acquaintance told me a few years ago that Satanists torture cats specifically to summon demons.

My small animal veterinarian's clinic from time to time adopts out kittens and cats, but will not allow any of their black cats to be adopted by anyone who might let them roam outdoors, due to satanists abducting them. Indoor house cat is the only option there and my veterinarian would know.