James Dean @Wait_its_time
⚠️ This is the best video put together linking all the false flags we have been under.

After watching this video I challenge anybody to prove him wrong.

I've had a very bad feeling about everything that has been going on and trust in no man, only God.

This may completely change your whole way of thinking once you realize we all have been manipulated to believe something that is not true.

Share this to as many people as you can.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
03:29 PM - Jul 22, 2024
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
23 July, 01:58
In response James Dean to his Publication
Always seems to me they just add cards as things happen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 July, 02:18
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I'm not sure when these cards were made and how far in advance that were made but would be interesting to find out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
22 July, 05:14
In response James Dean to his Publication
Strange stuff - esp 'the blind' dark prophet - this world is run by #HeavensRejects of course it's going to be lousy and a rotten movie!
Waste Products

Have u notice that vids on BitChute 'rarely' have comments, this one is 'open to discussion' surprisingly! Usually 'comment are turned Off' b/c most are really ugly!

22 July, 05:21
In response Free Bird to her Publication
I'm just keeping an open mind and trying to be prepared for anything