Mike Anon @Mike314
22 July, 10:40 (E)
@praying_teacher asked me to share this update on her father.

Please pray for him and her family ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

UPDATE: Dad had to have a drain put directly into his liver to empty into a bag on the outside because one of the tumors is compressing the common bile duct, causing the bilirubin # in his blood to climb. We got his biopsy results Saturday morning and both tumors on his pancreas, as well as the lymph node between the pancreas and liver came back malignant with metastasis to his liver (3 spots). He came home Saturday afternoon and he has a consult with an Oncologist this afternoon. My mom is going to ask if fenbendazole or ivermectin can be considered as a treatment option. I know in my heart that all of our prayers are being heard and I have complete faith that God will perform a miracle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
My advice to anyone dealing with the mecical industrial complex - DO NOT ASK, but rather INSIST. On your PREFERRED treatment protocol. Say NO to any and all treatments that do not โ€œresonateโ€ with you or your beliefs.
10:52 AM - Jul 22, 2024
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Spearheader3 in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
23 July, 10:28
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
When you go to the doctor you are hiring him to cure. Tell them What medications you want.
Because it has worked for others.
Amazon 6 tubes of ivermectin paste 47$ research
Tractor supply will have the meds you want.
With in 3 days I noticed a difference

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396