Mike Anon @Mike314
@praying_teacher asked me to share this update on her father.

Please pray for him and her family πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

UPDATE: Dad had to have a drain put directly into his liver to empty into a bag on the outside because one of the tumors is compressing the common bile duct, causing the bilirubin # in his blood to climb. We got his biopsy results Saturday morning and both tumors on his pancreas, as well as the lymph node between the pancreas and liver came back malignant with metastasis to his liver (3 spots). He came home Saturday afternoon and he has a consult with an Oncologist this afternoon. My mom is going to ask if fenbendazole or ivermectin can be considered as a treatment option. I know in my heart that all of our prayers are being heard and I have complete faith that God will perform a miracle.
10:40 AM - Jul 22, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 July, 10:33
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
πŸ™ Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection this patriot’s father. Bless him with complete healing.. Allow him to be an example to others that cancer need not be fatal. Provide them with knowledge and access to alternative treatments like fenbendazole, Soursop tea, apricot kernels, etc.., In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
23 July, 10:14
You already know any treatment the doctor recommends will just prolong his suffering. Why not do the fenben or ivermectin or even HCQ. What does he have to loose?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
23 July, 07:59
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
That is the route we're looking to take. We're trying to find a doctor on Long Island that will follow that protocol so that the dosage is accurate. My parents have an appointment with another Oncologist on Thursday so I'm praying that he will be open minded to all treatment options.
In the mean time, if anyone knows of an open minded doctor on Long Island or nearby, please help point me in their direction.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
23 July, 09:52
For liver. Directions for amounts taken are under contrabandcures.com but this is a link to the causation and conversations regarding what types and clinicals.
https://floridasharkman.or...

larryelkinse @larryelkinse
23 July, 09:40
If You're Very Serious About Ivermectin, HCQs, Fenbendazole,

I Recommend This Website To You And Assure
And It Will Not Disappoint You,

πŸ“²Visit: https://buyivermectinforhu...

It's A Very Trusted And Customer-supportive Online Pharmacy.
No need of prescription

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
23 July, 09:48
In response larryelkinse to his Publication
I buy from there also. Very well done.

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
22 July, 06:28
praying for complete recovery. God bless you all.❀️

DKH HeitO’Dell @DHe1
22 July, 06:06
It cured my husbands friend that had an end stage brain tumor

Victor This Guy @This_guy
22 July, 02:09
Do it urself. Buy it and use it.πŸ™β˜οΈπŸ

Mike Anon @Mike314
22 July, 12:07
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
22 July, 11:57
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
22 July, 11:30
πŸ™πŸ™ Lord please bless this family.
πŸ™βœ¨πŸ™βœ¨

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
22 July, 10:58
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
22 July, 10:52
β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
22 July, 10:52
My advice to anyone dealing with the mecical industrial complex - DO NOT ASK, but rather INSIST. On your PREFERRED treatment protocol. Say NO to any and all treatments that do not β€œresonate” with you or your beliefs.

arba happihr @arba
23 July, 10:28
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
When you go to the doctor you are hiring him to cure. Tell them What medications you want.
Because it has worked for others.
Amazon 6 tubes of ivermectin paste 47$ research
Tractor supply will have the meds you want.
With in 3 days I noticed a difference

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 July, 10:49
Lord Jesus we collectively pray for this family and father during this difficult battle with cancer. Please place a blanket of divine healing and comfort over this family. Lead them to natural cures, and restore this father to complete and total sound health. In Jesus Name Amen πŸ™

amy lilley @amylilley
22 July, 04:29 (E)
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Standing in full and wholly agreement with you Carol, in His mighty and wonderful name we prayπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‡πŸ’™πŸŒΉπŸ•ŠπŸΈ

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
22 July, 06:31
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Amen❀️

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
22 July, 10:44
πŸ™ πŸ™πŸ™