John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
22 July, 05:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 July, 07:31
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
Thank God, I thought they were smoking moon dust or something.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
22 July, 07:33
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
That would be some expensive dust!

22 July, 07:36
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
😂😂😂I was like some of these folks ain't got no sense. Glad to know this. lololololol

memes matter @NoComment
22 July, 07:45
I learned to trust The plan where i dont understand the comms😂 to many comms not to

22 July, 07:53
In response memes matter to her Publication
😂😂😂I was like SHIT so close but yet so far. lol

memes matter @NoComment
22 July, 07:59
😂ja i keep waking up where i was wrong and go oooooooooooh 😂💀

I was like SOMEONE tell them bout the Van Allen belt. lol
08:48 AM - Jul 22, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
23 July, 06:54 (E)
Optics are important deception is key 💌😂🎀🍿many psyops, how do we keep people unified, calm and deprograming? Well we meet them where they Are, if they good peoples, Gods peoples...truth Prevails from all aspects, we just need to reengineer humanity en mass😂no pressure😂 drill baby drill, just all in, Children first,peoples conciousness is under the great Awakening, real war is subterrainain,the surface level is a clean up and rebuild...if people believe in good,all else doesnt matter, til IT does 🤭bcs Jesus

23 July, 07:09
Them getting rid of FLUORIDE would help. And all the Pharmakia that comes out as waste, that then goes into our water tables, and not so smart dust. I still can't figure out why they are STILL allowed to poison food supplies, well sell poison fako food.