ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
Just in case anyone thinks America doesn't have an Operation Paperclip NAZI-Rothschild problem...

Denver International Airport,
complete with gargoyles, lizard posters, a towering possessed demon-devil horse sculpture, jokes about Illuminati tunnels, NWO paintings of biological & chemical warfare killing kids, a really big DUMB and a swastika, plain as day - NAZIs marking the Earth like dogs pissing on posts.

Gene Decode says it even had a bio-weapons lab that 2 White Hats gave their life up to destroy. MEGA Heroes.

(Heard somewhere the demon-horse's head fell off and crushed the sculptor. Proof right there God's got a sense of humor.)
02:04 AM - Jul 21, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by ol_cowboy in this post can reply
Ezekiel 2_1 @Ezekiel2_1
21 July, 10:42
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
I walked through DIA last month. All the murals are down. I did see the gargoyle in the suitcase. In 2019, there was a giant chemtrail X above Bluecipher. I think the white hats took control of DIA then.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
21 July, 10:53
In response Ezekiel 2_1 to his Publication
Haven't passed through there in years, glad to hear. Yes, I believe there was a massive battle to capture that DUMB, occurring underground mostly, about at a time when it's interior was visibly in shambles. Probably underlies the entirety of Denver. It's assuredly also a Space Port.

Gene Decode reported on the bioweapons' lab, allegedly developing weaponized Kuru - highly contageous, extremely deadly. Two White Hat Patriots entered the facility, sacrificing themselves & blew it sky high, resulting in the destruction of part of Pena Boulevard according to Gene. Those Heroes likely saved America, maybe Humanity. I think Kuru was a whole nuther level of bio-weapon that just had to be incinerated, and those Heroes took it upon themselves for the sake of Humanity.

That also explains why for a while there Folks were reporting storm drains and manholes on fire around the country. Our Warriors had to burn the places out to clean them of Kuru.

It was the only way to be sure...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396