Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
20 July, 03:41
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I listen to Cliff High a lot. He's not perfect on everything but has good insight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
20 July, 04:21
In response Rebecca Schoewe to her Publication
👍 All this is going to be huge shock to the sheeples....Not only the jab, but 9/11, Wars, Healthcare, Food, History, etc etc etc...
You could go on forever and ever!!!!😢😟🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
20 July, 01:39
My sister got the poison and booster up as well❗️🥺 I feel so sad for her 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m sure every one in my family got the poison ❗️I didn’t get any poison nor will I be getting willingly any kind of poison shots into my body EVER❗️😠May God/source be with any person that got the poison Jab🙏🏼

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
20 July, 04:24
In response chore Toke to her Publication
My Brother-in-law got it and now has Cancer, Lung issues and can barely breathe, Micro clots throughout his body and other family members who got it are starting with illnesses too....
I will pray for your sister and all those who received this poison...💔🙏

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
20 July, 01:26
I am so very sad for anyone that got the shot - most are good people trying to do the right thing...