URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
01 July, 09:23
🔶Very Cool Connection🔶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
12 July, 12:42
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Morning Urban..........

😉
Thought of you...smiles!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
15 July, 07:19
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
The Biggest Smile ever…..
Good Morning Casey.
Spending quality time
planting a beautiful garden
this summer.

We are in Amazing Times.

🔶LET’S RIDE🔶

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 July, 11:08
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
😭😭😭

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
Hi Hope, I have been thinking about your comment about the sun burning you...

Seems I barely burn and have wondered why??

Hope, I am wondering if there is a supplement, or skin cream you may be using making you more sensitive to the sun? When I am in Arizona I am careful about not over doing the sun exposure..
wondering if you could tweek something and shift the balance of your reaction to the sun.
I know Retinal will make your skin less protected.

Vitamin A will do this...if applied you want to be careful with sun exposure.
11:25 AM - Jul 20, 2024 (E)
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 July, 04:42
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Thanks. I am fair skinned but it is not burning me like a sun burn would. It just feels super hot on my skin. That is what is so weird. It just feels super hot. I don't know how to describe it. It just doesn't feel normal at all. It doesn't give me a sunburn but it feels like it is burning my skin. One of the vitamins I was taking on and off though did have a high amount of Vitamin A. I got it from Dr Scott Young. I will be mindful of that now.