Leanne Kennedy @PigsInSpace
19 July, 04:06
Massive Cyber Microsoft outage here in Australia and around the world. So many major organisations down including airports, banks, retail outlets, supermarkets. Airports at a standstill. Due to a Crowdstrike failure during a TEST.
Crowdstrike mentioned in multiple Q drops, linked to hacking, payments to Clinton Foundation, Russia Collusion Hoax etc.
[Crowdstrike] in the kill box 😮🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 July, 08:56
In response Leanne Kennedy to her Publication
So the bad guys are doing it? Called the DMV said info temp unavailable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
Good guys deserve "some" credit! 😏
✊️😎🎸
09:50 AM - Jul 19, 2024
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 July, 09:55
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
😂😂😂I was like HEY who broke that. lol

Victor This Guy @This_guy
19 July, 06:21
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I'm suddenly seeing lots of things turn around. It's worth mentioning after the case was dropped against Pres Trump the Staged assassination took place. Also worth noting, the shooter(s) could also be Holograms like the 9/11 planes. Q says: Nothing is AS IT SEEMS. So im pretty jazzed about everything. There is no bad news to me. The news stories are never True and the witnesses are always actors. People are taking the reports pretty seriously. The picture of the bullet flying past Pres Trump has no sense of being real. Nothing is real. And The Walrus was Paul. Or He died in '66. See, even that's not settled.🤭😂✊️😎🎸🤍🎯