Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
The ostensible involvement of the CIA in the Kennedy assassination offers the most obvious precedent for the framing of emergent theories on the recent attempt on Trump’s life. Even so, the historical involvement of the American intelligence community in political assassinations, particularly of American citizens and most especially of high profile American politicians, is unsurprisingly shrouded in a high degree of secrecy. The very nature of political assassinations by intelligence agencies by definition necessitates as many degrees of separation as possible between state actors and the perpetrators of said killings, such that we cannot and should not expect to find a clear body of evidence, much less a paper trail, linking high level conspirators with the actual assassination.

https://www.muckraker.com/...
09:03 AM - Jul 19, 2024
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
19 July, 09:20
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
OK.

So I don`t disagree that the CIA have not only been involved but have been behind many world famous assassinations.

One question, above all others bothers me.

Why didn`t they want him dead?

Why didn`t they get someone to kill him?

They train their men/women to the n`th dgree in how to kill people, and not just with firearms.

I have done years of research on the CIA and this whole set-up stinks to high heaven.
If they`d wanted him dead, he`d be dead.

I just want to know what was/is the agenda they had behind setting up such an obviously phony hoax.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396