Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 February, 08:01
I cant see past 2023 and I dont know why.
So fustrated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
13 February, 09:36
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
#VincentKennedyForPresident2024 :)
VincentCrypt46 => RealVincentKennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Querist Anon @Querist
12 February, 11:19
I was just thinking about this post yesterday and wondering if he meant 2.23. 🤔 odd timing... 😉

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
12 February, 10:59
Remember VK's post that if JFK were to resurface, it would have to be after the corrupt MSM disappeared. it would probably NOT be until 2023 before the 2024 Election? hmm

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
12 February, 08:34
Only 2 years to go (not that all of us are counting... minute by minute). 😜

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
12 February, 08:19
I remember that post!

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
12 February, 08:15
You're so good Kim. And now I am so excited.