Jack Wightman @jtwightman
17 July, 03:33
Have an open mind please. It had to be this way and the Antichrist does appear. https://youtu.be/1014PFSIq...
15 Bible Verses Identifying Trump as the Antichrist - YouTube

The Bible gives us a number of specific descriptions to help us identify the Antichrist – and the reason it does this is so that we don't follow him down the...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
I am praying about this!
It hasn't escaped my thoughts..I have heard some weird stuff over these many years!
Frequently things ..well Discernment is key.

I have 1 King...and he is not here to reign 1000 years yet...that will be an amazing time.

Thank you for your posts...sincerely.
09:06 PM - Jul 17, 2024
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CaseyTurnup in this post can reply
Jack Wightman @jtwightman
19 July, 12:37
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Yes, it does create DISEQUALIBRIUM although we have to see the Antichrist and Satan for a short time. Then the true Savior comes for our Salvation. I was at Mar-a-Lago this last time was uncomfortable because of all the players and transgender's. Then behold Trump came in with a limp left leg. JOHN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
19 July, 01:07
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
Thank you..I see that.

I feel the static that's disruptive of peace.

Yet last night the Trump presented was the one I had voted for...too many playing Trump.

I get you about not long..I keep praying..and discerning!
Oh get this..have been praying for many years about an injury to my left foot...I have continued to ask..and just go on.. The Lord healed my foot!
Heavy weight fell on top of foot but affected walking sleeping...had to wear arch support..So painful,,,kept praying.
I kept getting wear the flip flops..so I did..

Now pain just gone. NO ARCH SUPPORT..flip flops!

There is talk about Medbeds.
CRISPR technology used which is gene editing.
DANGERIOUS.

Surprise God restored my foot! SO COOL!
He can do ALL THINGS.