UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
17 July, 03:04 (E)
We don't need another 4 years of show and tell... PULL IT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
17 July, 03:15
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Yes... we are ready... the lost wont be any less lost with more time...

We need back up and certainly those who are walking into the front line and speaking into what we know to be true...

Im speaking a lot of words to a lot of narcasist public servants... its not a job that is winnable without at some point having some back up where the reality matches your claims...

I am a woman today I had five men around me while I was in a coprner trying to protect my property... I BEGGED to be arrested at one point to try to get it into the court... there is no justice and they are walking all over women and especially those with disabled children....

THE ONES I THOUGHT THIS WAS ALL ABOUT PROTECTING...

I placed myself inthe line of fire... but I expected that we wold be supported when we did that and though the entire weeks and moths leading up to the weekend and the weekend all was coded to my work... no police deparment is interested at that and I just become a target...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
I get the awesome comms... but they have no value if we have no back up....

And if McCafee has all the goods.. and there is no reason to think he wont because he had it all via the virus protect... So can they not reward the ones working so hard with evidence we can actually use?

Thats what I would have done... emailed all the people hard working with the evidnce they would need to take their local police down.. I mean the corrupt and the corruptable...

I want someone to meet me at my level... I only have so much wind left in me....

Im good though... but I am ready to be backed up and to do the work of actually getting local corruption stopped...

NO MORE DELAYS...
03:19 PM - Jul 17, 2024
Only people mentioned by antidote528 in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
17 July, 03:45
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏