Better Life @BetterLife
16 July, 02:52
Hi @administrator
I’m having so many issues recently with anonup and v2.anonup (which I only found through an online search). Often pages, including my own feed are lines of identical computer code. Cannot see some notifications, cannot open certain profiles from my list of followings, including yours. Searches have never been possible, just get the blue dots processing into eternity. Am I missing the secret formula? This is all through your website(s), is there an app?

Hope you see this!

Thank you!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
16 July, 03:09
In response Better Life to her Publication
I've never been able to search and just stopped trying. Use Version 2.0. It works best if I put "anon.up" into the search bar, and not always with an emoji from "most visited" sites. Good luck, it's a great site without distractions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Better Life @BetterLife
Thank you so much for your response!

I do agree that having so many issues makes us more tech savvy, and definitely separates the wheat from the chaff! What bots or shills could prevail here!?!☺️
03:46 PM - Jul 16, 2024
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BetterLife in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Better Life, click on at the bottom under it