Better Life @BetterLife
Hi @administrator
I’m having so many issues recently with anonup and v2.anonup (which I only found through an online search). Often pages, including my own feed are lines of identical computer code. Cannot see some notifications, cannot open certain profiles from my list of followings, including yours. Searches have never been possible, just get the blue dots processing into eternity. Am I missing the secret formula? This is all through your website(s), is there an app?

Hope you see this!

Thank you!!
02:52 PM - Jul 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by BetterLife in this post can reply
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
16 July, 04:56
In response Better Life to her Publication
Have you tried clearing your browser cache? Sometimes the old cache data doesn't mesh well with the new. Often that is all it takes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Better Life @BetterLife
16 July, 05:04
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Thank you for the assist -

I’m on Brave as browser on my iPhone, can’t figure out how to clear cache. Ideas?

Going to youtube-iversity for tutorial now. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
16 July, 03:18
There have been problems for years.

Most here just take the rough with the smooth.

Unless the glitches make the user interface...unusable.

Which sometimes they do.

This site is using an out-of-the-box application.

Basically a generic template of a social media platform.

That comes with both baked in features and problems.

The admin seems to have some success with minor issues, but the code would probably need to be rewritten to break free of the big issues.

Not likely to happen.

More important is the server that it's stored on and hosted from.

Nobody knows the origin, funding, management or purpose of this platform, whether good or bad.

Good news is that it's the people that give it life, and anonup has a pretty unique group of anons that either can't or won't go elsewhere.

You may have better luck if you try a different browser on your device, and if possible experiment on a different device just to explore the possibilities.

🙏🏻

Better Life @BetterLife
16 July, 03:43
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Thank you for the feedback 🌟

I’ve been here since 2021, my favorite interactive site, by far!
I’m trying to get @administrator ‘s attention because it has become so much worse in the last, say 2 months?! I wasn’t able to access at all for a week, or so it felt like. It seems that “our” site is under heavier attack. Maybe folks are DMing Tom, but I’m not able to do that. Thought he should know about our usage experiences.

Cheers

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
16 July, 03:09
I've never been able to search and just stopped trying. Use Version 2.0. It works best if I put "anon.up" into the search bar, and not always with an emoji from "most visited" sites. Good luck, it's a great site without distractions.

Better Life @BetterLife
16 July, 03:46
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Thank you so much for your response!

I do agree that having so many issues makes us more tech savvy, and definitely separates the wheat from the chaff! What bots or shills could prevail here!?!☺️