Kuntuzangpo 1776 @Kuntuzangpo1776
16 July, 01:43
"PSA: If youโ€™re a Trump supporter, and youโ€™re staying quiet right now because โ€œit isnโ€™t the right platformโ€, or because you โ€œdonโ€™t wanna alienate/upset peopleโ€ - then you are part of the problem.

There is a time for silence, and this ainโ€™t it.

I donโ€™t mean going and being angry and attacking folks, either.

I mean discussion. I mean discourse. I mean showing the truth and refuting the lies.

Show me the part in history where Washington, Jefferson, or Franklin โ€œstayed quietโ€ to appease people. Go ahead - Iโ€™ll wait.

Weโ€™ve been browbeat into staying quiet for 8 years.

No more."

From Absolute 1776
https://x.com/realabs1776/...

๐ŸŽฏ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
16 July, 02:12
In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication
๐Ÿธ ๐ŸŒŸ NOW, Life is renewed as we UNIFY in unconditional Love, celebrating a world created FOR THE PEOPLE, by the radiant light within each Spirit.

๐Ÿ’ฅ You are inside The Fog Of War ๐Ÿ’ฅ

EVERYTING MUST COLLAPSE ๐Ÿ’ฅ

๐Ÿ‘‡ PLEASE READ ENTIRE POST๐Ÿ‘‡

๐ŸŒŸTHE GREAT AWAKENING๐ŸŒŸ 60โ€™s Mirror

https://forthepeople.space...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
16 July, 02:27
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Waking to 'what'?
The 'god of this world' cometh.
Cloaked in wonder & beauty, so majestic none can really see him for who & what he really is :)

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
Free Bird ๐ŸŒŸ Yes! ๐ŸŒŸ

๐ŸŒŸ The Great Awakening ๐ŸŒŸ as in ...
ONLY 1% of Humanity is Choosing The Red Pill "Enlightenment" ๐ŸŒŸ

RELEVANT NOW:

WHY IS ISRAEL SO IMPORTANT?

Why did King David and King Solomon, two of the brightest Light Beings from Source, rule in Israel as Kings?

Why was Jesus born in Israel?

Is Ra El

Is

Ra = the Sun, the Life, the Light of this world

El = from Elohim, Elite = The Empire of DOMINATION, CONTROL and raping of all that is Light

Is Ra El = the land of the final battle between Light and Dark

๐ŸŒŸ Glorious ENDING/BEGINNING NOW ๐ŸŒŸ
02:46 PM - Jul 16, 2024
In response Free Bird to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Margical ONE, click on at the bottom under it