Diane Goldman @DGold
15 July, 04:02
After lengthy deliberation and thought, and considering the tremendous talents of many others, I have decided that the person best suited to assume the position of Vice President of the United States is Senator J.D. Vance of the Great State of Ohio. J.D. honorably served our Country in the Marine Corps, graduated from Ohio State University in two years, Summa Cum Laude, and is a Yale Law School Graduate, where he was Editor of The Yale Law Journal, and President of the Yale Law Veterans Association. J.D.’s book, “Hillbilly Elegy,” became a Major Best Seller and Movie, as it championed the hardworking men and women of our Country. J.D. has had a very successful business career in Technology and Finance, and now, during the Campaign, will be strongly focused on the people he fought so brilliantly for, the American Workers and Farmers in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, Minnesota, and far beyond…. @realDonaldTrump /112792061935980928" target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://truthsocial.com/@r...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
16 July, 01:15
In response Diane Goldman to her Publication
Capital letters in Trump's post:
AI VPUS SJDV GSOJD CMC OSU SCL YLSG ETYLJ PYLVA JD HE MBSMC JD TF CAWF PMWOM=747

It's Go Time. Let's Get This Party Started. Let Your Light Shine Like A Sun=747
Rise, Shine, For Thy Light Is Come And The Glory Of The Lord Is Risen Upon Thee=747

Donald Trump And MAGA Republicans Are The Soul Of This Country. Make America Great=747
Donald J Trump: Stay With Me Deplorables, You'll Love How This Movie Ends=747

All Patriots, I'm Telling You Right Now, Just Relax. Hold That Friggin' Line=747
There Is No Coincidence. So Here We Are, The Final Stage Of The Chess Game. Enjoy The Show=747

We Wrestle Not With Flesh And Blood, But Spiritual Wickedness In High Places=747
Glory, Glory, Glory, Glory, Lord God Almighty, His Ways Are Right And Pure=747

Delight Yourself In The Lord And He Will Give You The Desires Of Your Heart=747
If You Have The Ability To Make Another Person Happy, Do It. We Need More Of That=747

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by antidote528 in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
16 July, 02:31
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
My pleasure! 😀
The messages just seem to write themselves!
Praise the Lord! 🙏