Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
To all the Patriots, Thank You for showing up, posting, and giving out your kindness and Love to all!!!

I am forever Thankful and Grateful for each and every one of you!

(even those that avoid and can't stand me)

All of you make AU a beautiful space!!! Thank You!!!
11:42 AM - Jul 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
16 July, 12:20
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Say what? How is that even possible? I love ya and appreciate the daily love you share. 💕🌷

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 July, 01:09
In response The Real Me to her Publication
TY!!! 💛 I Love You to Fren!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
16 July, 12:14
💓💓💓

16 July, 01:09
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
Love you to Fren!!!💛

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
16 July, 12:02
We love you Kris, you bring love to all of us here on AU also. Keep up what you are doing, anyone not liking it, it's their loss!!

16 July, 12:03
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Yes, I understand! TY!!! I just meant it as that I still care about them too!💛

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
16 July, 12:07
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
💯
💞🤍💞

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
16 July, 12:00
😉 you too

16 July, 12:01
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
TY Chris!!!

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
16 July, 11:58
Likewise.

16 July, 01:14
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
TY!!!

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
16 July, 11:57
Thank you as well Kris 💚🙏

16 July, 11:59
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
TY Mike!!!

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
16 July, 11:56 (E)
Who cannot stand you? Lemme at ‘em…

16 July, 11:59
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
I am sure there are plenty, no worries! 👼

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
16 July, 11:51
There are people who avoid and can't stand you? Unbelievable. Been following you for years and have always seen you as a caring person.

16 July, 12:01
In response Sparkle Green to her Publication
Everyone has those that do this! Some we might never know about, I just wanted all those to know that I still care about them too! No worries!!!😊

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
16 July, 11:51
You’re the Best Kris! 🙏🏻💯💜

16 July, 11:53
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
TY Ken!!! Although it was more about all of you!!!

Thank You for being YOU!!!💛