Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
15 July, 10:47
Looks like security had stepped up and I don’t see any little women trying to protect him

Trump looks pale and tired. Hubby and I are wondering could have ear drum been damaged. Or maybe he’s just processing what happened to him and exhausted.

Love the amazing man. ❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
Yes 😢 obviously emotional when arriving on the platform while the music was playing. Side ways glancing at Vance “In war, you want your friends close, and your enemies much, much closer” - QSAF Iraq veteran
11:01 PM - Jul 15, 2024 (E)
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
15 July, 11:53
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Vance's Wife participated in the Iraqi Refugee Assistance Program. NOT AMERICA FIRST TO ME

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 July, 11:58 (E)
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
Aus Sco 🌟 Definitely anti-HUMANITY! 👿

J.D. Vance’s wife: Usha Chilukuri Vance

Usha:
• Yale University
• She has served on the board of the💥Gates Cambridge Alumni Association

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
15 July, 11:39
It looked as if he did not shake Vance's hand, he acknowledged the folk all around him... very telling.

This was not a pick for the job, but, a pick to put the guy into a spot where he will show his true nature, and reveal his connections too.

chore Toke @choretoke
15 July, 11:49
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I noticed that as well😏

15 July, 11:39
💥 They painted Vance name under the ‘red’ ‘rum’ 👀 letters in Trump on the presidential plane today ...
👇
https://x.com/DanScavino/s...

15 July, 11:49
💥MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY💥

Intelligence Drop:
Nov 02, 2017 3:06:41 AM EDT
Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No. 147592019

Before POTUS departs on FRIDAY he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless.

https://t.me/THEPROTZMANIA...

15 July, 11:07 (E)
💥 SGAnon 💥

THIS is why Trump chose to spotlight Vance > Vance is affiliated with Vivek (who has ties to Soros), and his wife could be Ilhan Omar's sister for all we know! These immigrant foreigners > wife of Vivek and JD Vance's wife, Usha Chilukuri were classmates @ Yale. Vivek and JD are such good friends that JD named one of his children Vivek.

15 July, 11:31
J.D. Vance’s wife: Usha Chilukuri Vance

Usha:
• Yale University
• She has served on the board of the 💥Gates Cambridge Alumni Association