Lillian Terwilliger @twiggy4065
15 July, 08:38
BREAKING: A local police officer climbed the roof where the shooter was perched. Crooks pointed his weapon at the officer, who then retreated back down the ladder. The shooter quickly took a series of rushed shots at Trump. This interaction might explain why Trump is alive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
15 July, 08:44
In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication
I am sad to say that I do believe that this was an inside job - way too many people have addressed the "incident" and all seem to concur with the conclusion that this was pre-meditated and people in charge knew. I am sick to my stomach - what has happened to people in my country that still think that what happened is ok???I have a liberal friend that said that the end justifies the means....This is an intelligent and successful person - how did we get to this?

https://t.me/PepeMatter/20...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
Don't worry this is all part of the plan.
Trump keeps talking about Central casting and this is just a movie Q is saying that he is protected.

How many people have you seen in the movies get shot and it looks real.? There is way too many anomalies with this staged event but this is just part of waking people up.

Don't worry, trust the plan.

😎🍿
08:55 AM - Jul 15, 2024
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
15 July, 09:20
In response James Dean to his Publication
Thing is, people actually died and are in critical condition. Trump himself green lighted GoFundMe page for victims. Kinda hard to hide that unless everyone was in on it.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
15 July, 09:29
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
I just watched this video which was very well put together and brought out a lot of the symbolism unfortunately a lot of my hopes have been deflated so not sure what to think right now.

https://youtu.be/iOUurZXhO...
Buck Full Moon Astrosymbolism (and Trump) Decodes - YouTube

Buck Full Moon Astrosymbolism Decodes and some Trump shooting stuff

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
15 July, 09:08
In response James Dean to his Publication
Now, see, to me, your's sounds like the voice of reason. All this clutter and static...he was in on it....they organized it...if only this...and if only that. Bottom line. "Trust the plan."

Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
15 July, 09:38
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Whose and what plan are you referring to exactly?
There are several floating around out there.