Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
If we ever had a physical battle I'd want her with me in the foxhole.
07:35 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Patriot Jim @Patriot_Jim
20 February, 10:14
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I'm down with V! Any day of the week. What an inspiration. If we had more of her, we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
20 February, 10:07
same. and she's not wearing any in this pic but her lipstick colors 😍 ...i could def slap on some lip gloss and fight the bad guys with V. πŸ’„πŸ€Ί

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shirina Kapoor @SHK17369
20 February, 09:37
yeah me too πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
20 February, 09:23
Me tooβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Julie Casey @Trump2023
18 February, 10:16
Veronica sent me a letter and a present it changed my life ! She inspired me to send President Trump a love note. God Is Love β™₯️

Susan Peltier @SusanPeltier_Mickie
17 February, 02:16
such a beatiful Lady- Love her spirit and her heart and being a rebel....she rocks ....

Surfing Babs ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @SurfingBabs
15 February, 05:32
YES INDEED !
A True proud, hardworking PATRIOT !

House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
14 February, 11:13
me too! she's a pistol!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
14 February, 01:25
veronica is the best!

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
14 February, 12:16
Me too!

Fire Archer @FireArcher
13 February, 09:42
i thought it was axel rose

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
13 February, 09:10
Not sure why but this picture makes me think of Mama Fratelli. lol Love this woman.

Heather Seekins @HeatherSeekins
13 February, 09:08
She is a gem and true to heart. Have lots of admiration to her.

0b10001 0b10011 @Legendrummer215
13 February, 05:15
I wish the world had a hundred fold of her... unwavering faith, unwavering devotion, unwavering love... if we all had he same ferverncy for Christ, this world would be heaven on earh

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
13 February, 05:02
She is an angel on Earth. I adore this woman.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
13 February, 05:01
1 million percent!
She's the baddest (in a good way) lady on the planet.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
13 February, 02:46
Satan gets nervous looking at Spiritual Warriors with that look of determination on their faces...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 February, 02:36
She's one of God's Warriors! She fights for us all, and I personally have her back! πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Surfing Babs ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @SurfingBabs
15 February, 05:36
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Me too !
A true patriot. Her proud smile brightens my day !

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
20 February, 10:09
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
there it is! πŸ’„β€οΈ

ONE MAD MOTHER @MOMMA_BEAR_45
13 February, 02:34
i would love to know her!! also spell check would be cool🀣

Super Blessed sb @Mhielovez_U
13 February, 01:48
yesπŸ’₯πŸ’£πŸ’ƒπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
13 February, 01:43
She is a Warrior! Such an inspiration!πŸ’›

Rose May @Rose926
13 February, 12:18
damn straight! Veronica ROCKS!!!

Connie Belson @Summerbreeze
13 February, 12:12
yes Agreed ❀️

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
13 February, 12:08
and on the "bridges"

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
13 February, 11:46
and on the "bridges". ❀️

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
13 February, 11:00
Dont know or care if her name is V, she is an amazing Earth Angel who has brought hope, love & light to soooo many anons!! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ love this lady

Memento Mori @JugoStig
13 February, 09:15
true believer...all in...at this point you kinda have to be.

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
13 February, 04:38
She gave my hope back for my city!

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
13 February, 01:51
I feel ya ... I'd feel comfyAF with her there πŸ€—

Kel manre @mommabear145
13 February, 01:51
She is the BEST !!