Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 July, 02:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
14 July, 02:50 (E)
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Age of Enligtenment 🌟 πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰

β€œBlessed are the peacemakers, because they will be called sons of God” (Matt. 5:9).

Into a world that is ugly with violence and hate, Yeshua sent us as peacemakers. 🌟 See my comment for Melania's letter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
🌟 Melania's Letter

Page 2:
🌟Dawn is here again. Let us reunite. Now. .🌟

This morning, ascend above the hate, the vitriol, and the simple-minded ideas that ignite violence. We all want a world where respect is paramount, family is first, and love transcends.🌟

We can realize this world again. Each of us must demand to get it back. We must insist that respect fills the cornerstone of our relationships, again.

I am thinking of you, my fellow Americans.
The winds of change have arrived.🌟

For those of you who cry in support, I thank you.
commend those of you who have reached out beyond the political divide - thank you for remembering that every single politician is a man or a woman with a loving family.
02:57 PM - Jul 14, 2024 (E)
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Margical ONE, click on at the bottom under it