Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
How many Twitter accounts do the whitehats run at this point? You'd be surprised.
07:32 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Liberty Lady @1NationUndGd
13 February, 11:50
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Interesting thought. I guess enemy territory is a great place to red-pill or gather intel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
13 February, 05:26
certainly not Boris

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
13 February, 01:08
only reason I was upset to get banned, but by then most of my favorites got booted before me. i had forgotten about Anonup!

Unforgotton 19k @LilyK
12 February, 09:48
I didnt think anymore patriots were left on Twitter......its all liberals talking there now.

Staci Metts @RayTyson7
12 February, 09:02
LMBO Somehow Ive found several! Im pretty sure one is run by Larry the cable guy and i cant stop laughing. And no im not talking about catturd🤣

Staci Metts @RayTyson7
12 February, 09:04
In response Staci Metts to her Publication
Actually let me correct that, Glory be to God because Hes the only way Ive been able to figue out social media.

Rivers M18 @RiversM18
12 February, 08:19
So now the white hats took the role of fake news? So heartwarming to hear.😠

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
13 February, 08:18
In response Rivers M18 to his Publication
#QANON - #Q - some #MAGA - #Anons believe wrongly, this...

EPIC WRONGNESS

YES

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
12 February, 08:17
Maybe 216,000 sealed indictments worth?

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
12 February, 08:03
They need to take over the whole platform so no one gets suspended anymore, I had mine for quite a while now and they got me last month and I was a good girl too. KEK!! but this is my home now fook twatter !!

Mike Honcho @BertActual
12 February, 08:04
[TF🍊]

Veterans Wife @trustinhim1011
12 February, 07:58
After this last year, I would be surprised at nothing...

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
12 February, 07:50
Our POTUS is back on Twitter. You can find him atLegoTrump1946

His love for We The People has not waivered. He needs our prayers and support.

I would highly suggest following him if you can hear his voice. It is yours to decide.

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
12 February, 08:19
In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication
You should tell him he needs to come here it would really liven things up on here.

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
12 February, 08:30
In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication
Trump just announced he came to terms with Jack and bought Twitter. Here's the link in case you'd like to see it!

https://twitter.com/LegoTr...

4ElevenAndaHalf Again @4ElevenAndaHalf
12 February, 07:49
The more the better at this point!!!

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
12 February, 07:48
I'm still suspended. They deleted my 108 followers and all my tweetes. No bookmarks. 😭. I can read and search but can't like, comment, share, bookmark, or tweet. 🤷🏼‍♀️. Thankful to be here. I forgot, I also can't cancel my account. 😂🤬

Jade Driskell @Jadendri
12 February, 07:46
i'd guess about 300 incognito.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
12 February, 07:45
choreographed movie

oldtimertoo 111 @Oldtimertoo
12 February, 07:43
I am still suspended...lol

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
12 February, 07:37
This one for sure. It still makes me
sick to see her name in anything though.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 February, 07:49
In response Lighthouse 1699 to her Publication
ikr??🤮

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
12 February, 07:34
can you have them give mine back?😂😂😂

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
on any site nowadays you should only count about half the given traffic

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 February, 07:33
ill bet!