Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
I think this is "it" for me, folks.
There's nothing left for me here, or to do here.
Take care everybody and may God bless and keep you.
12:36 PM - Jul 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Better Life @BetterLife
17 July, 02:05
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Your take could be spot on.
What I have noticed, since the beginning of Q, is that more people in this country are paying close attention to our governance than ever before. We have active citizenry, something that Jefferson insisted was the only way that our form of government could work - of, by, and for the People - necessitates engagement.
We are truth seekers here, for the most part, can we get pulled by the tide, certainly, but most of us are sticking our heads out of the waves looking for the lighthouse, and will redirect accordingly, imo.
I hope that you are having a restful break and that you will return refreshed! 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 July, 12:45
I will miss you a lot. Take care of yourself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
14 July, 12:44
That`s it?
You just gonna sit back and let these assholes win the day?
You just giving in?
You can`t do that (Well I suppose you can), but don`t you see? this is where it starts to get really good.
Guaranteed.
You`re allowed to change your mind you know . . . . . . . . . . . . .