One of my fav VK posts delta today - 7.14.22

also a good reminder to focus on the important things ❤️
11:24 AM - Jul 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
18 July, 05:13
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Beautiful! ❤❤❤❤❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
14 July, 02:38
🌟 Vincent is George magazine 🌟

THE PROTZMANIANS = 199
https://t.me/THEPROTZMANIA...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
14 July, 02:10
So, another 'turn the other cheek' proponent?

When do we get to the hunters become the hunted... and not just behind the scenes, but, out in the irrefutable open??

The ultimate election interference.

Only followers of this user (Pythia) can see their posts

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
14 July, 01:25
Has anyone received an explanation of VK's return? Asking for a few thousand frens.

Only followers of this user (Pythia) can see their posts

reaper myer @reapermyer
18 July, 05:23
In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication
i can guess......things didnt happen as he thought they would cause hes in the same boat as the rest of us

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 July, 12:22
We do love our VK 💙

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
14 July, 11:39
Chills reading this, Kim 🙌🏼❤️✨✨

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 July, 11:54
In response New Years Day to her Publication
same thing happened to me!

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
14 July, 11:38
🌟