Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Patte Clark @MISSPATTE
16 February, 04:03
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Please wake up folks and smell the coffee...drink it too and wake up your senses! We need you to notice whats going on around you. Truth is dropping from the skies so open your eyes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunflower Beauty @MississippiGal4Trump
13 February, 08:17
agreed!!! 2019

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
13 February, 04:47
yeah, since November 2017

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
13 February, 04:43
YES. A LONG TIME AGO!

Tracy Babble @PsychoBabble
13 February, 04:38
😂TRUTH

Elsie M.. @Maxine1111
13 February, 04:01
I know and I'm happy she is gone.

Terry Andrews @UncleArgyle
13 February, 02:00
Hillary.
Cant
Understand
Normal
Thinking.

Angela Martin @Marangela
13 February, 12:37
I know, but that doesn't mean it still can't tick me off.
The reason is, too many are still in LaLa Land. 😡

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
13 February, 12:36
Ghost will this ever come out?

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
13 February, 12:11
= = = >

Forever Patriot @CSARVetFL
13 February, 12:07
She is where she belongs.... #KARMAISABITCH

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
13 February, 11:49
C before D within her message here!

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
13 February, 11:35
The latest intel is she died of Kuru in Greenland, before which she sang like a canary.

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
13 February, 11:46
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
You mean we managed to ensure she could no longer use elected office to incite deadly insurrection. Result!

Memento Mori @JugoStig
13 February, 09:17
i can hear that scratchy, evil voice from her grave. a bucket of deplorables.

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
13 February, 08:01
Still running her mouth from the grave! hummmm?

Proud Patriot @ProudPatriot223
13 February, 07:29
I hope not as i want to see her trial.

Mister Wonderful @Nrvusinergy
13 February, 05:04
lastly, they couldn't get her to confess or repent of her sins to the world?

Georgia Harley @Hrlegel66
13 February, 12:42
i hear she's starting up a global warming plan down south. Waaaayyyyyy down south. 🔥🔥🔥

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 February, 12:27
Long dead.

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
13 February, 12:22

Only followers of this user (TozNSnd) can see their posts

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
12 February, 11:21

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
12 February, 10:59
Well one of those clones or doubles keeps the crazy dream alive. How do we ever get to be done I wonder.

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
12 February, 09:57

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
12 February, 09:56

Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
12 February, 09:05
Why is it being kept secret? How long ago, may I ask? I am assuming it was justice being served.

John Tiger @JohnTiger
12 February, 11:13
In response Marie Freedom to her Publication
They emprisonned and interrogated her to get more info about the DS. This has to be done secretly so that the criminals involved do not get alarmed and start dissappearing in the wild with their new facelifts.

Just Me86 @Mustbecoincidence
12 February, 08:52

Lysanne anon @lysanne
12 February, 08:50
How did she die?

Buck Muffmuncher @Buck_Muffmuncher
12 February, 09:01
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
Noose! @GhostEzra

Misty Ballantyne @Jocowrites
12 February, 08:48
one can hope!

cleanair cleanearth @cleanaircleanearth
12 February, 08:45
Maybe this was the last known picture of them as (semi) living beings? Looking like they are riddled with adrenochrome withdrawal

Ari 17_19 @Ari17_19
13 February, 05:46
In response cleanair cleanearth to his Publication
have a hunch MIL gots lots more photos alive...before they died...
and we'all gonna see 'em real soon

Shannon Cheatum @LadyCheatum
13 February, 07:24
In response cleanair cleanearth to his Publication
The Walking Dead for sure...