USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
13 July, 08:26
👀RE: Trump's 20-point Agenda

Ok, I have to ask about the odds here.
WTAF is going on?

"Trump's misspelled Violent and spelled VIOLET on his agenda page. The shooter's name is Mark Violet.."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
14 July, 12:55
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Doesn’t seem to be the same dude.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 July, 01:06 (E)
In response Jack Fancy to his Publication
Your correct znd i ppulled the trigger [ IMEAN I POSTED A LITTLE TO EARLY SO DON"T COME FOR ME F.B.LIE or SS ] a little too soon on this post...

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
14 July, 01:13
Haha… no worries brother! We’re all eager to get to the bottom of this and see that justice is served!

14 July, 01:31
And actually i don't even think its Thomas either, Look at the ears, they arent the same at all!

Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
14 July, 01:38
I think you’re right!
First it was the Italian guy.
Then some Chinese dude.
Then some Antifa with holes in ears.
Time to take a breather!

14 July, 01:45
This investigation being done by the F.B.LIE who raided Trumps home in FL and were expected its gonna be done properly when they FB.LIE miss handled "CLASSIFIED DOC's from the raid?"

Only people mentioned by Jack_Fancy in this post can reply
14 July, 04:52
Yeah i saw that a little while ago also. This has Timothy McVeigh and Lee Harvey Oswald vibes all over it.