Pissed Patriot @Fooked
13 July, 11:20 (E)
What’s your opinion frens? You never disappoint

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Saw several things that made me think staged.
No bullet proof glass
No SS within a few feet
No military within a few feet
People behind Trump not hitting the ground, rushing off the bleachers
Allowing a person with a GSW to stand up before a complete medical assessment
Vincent Fuscha in plain sight
No pressure applied to wound with anything
Trump is suppose to be well insulated
🤔
11:51 PM - Jul 13, 2024
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
14 July, 05:00
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I look at the other building within a few feet of the "shooters" perch, much taller and also direct line of site, these are always looked at and secured--prove me wrong, that proves something

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
14 July, 02:53
Another thing...do you think the REAL Trump would be out in the open like that knowing they want to kill him? I doubt it. Probably one of his clones.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
14 July, 02:50
How far into the speech was he? I just watched..boy it sure looks real.

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
14 July, 12:12
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
My deceased shooter husband shot me four times point blank, shot my daughter and then took himself out, so I am ultra familiar with bullets and the damage they can do.

This looks like the real thing to me. Here's a photo of one of the bullets fired at him which looks kinda like a chemtrail, as well as a pic of a bullet hole in the chest of his jacket. Thanl God for bullet proof jackets. I believe this was the real thing. There is also video of military carrying the body of the spectator who lost his life. I don't believe they had a dummy placed in the stands. Then there is the ER physician who tried to help him.