Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
Vincent Fusca standing solo after shots fired!!! Gotta love it!! 😍
06:19 PM - Jul 13, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by SwampDrainer19 in this post can reply
Nina Patriot @NinaPatriot
14 July, 08:00
In response Kel Que to her Publication
Took these off the tv last night, noticed him just standing there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
14 July, 08:01
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
These are great..a lot more clear than mine Love em!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
14 July, 07:56
Holy shit! Vincent Fusca I mean John John standing solo as shots fired at the Commander in Chief...The shots heard round the world...Was Caroline in the audience? Anyone...Come on people...Wakey wakey!!!

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
14 July, 07:58
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Didn’t see her…but doesn’t mean she wasn’t there. #LFG

JamieRCotters @JamieRCotters
14 July, 07:48
IM SO FUCKING PROUD TODAY
I KNOW ITS ALL GOING TO BE OVER SOON GUYS !!!!!THE SHOOTING WAS A HUGE SIGN TO US
DONT BELIEVE IT
IT WAS ALL SET UP FOR THE NORMIES TO WAKE THE FUCK UP

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
14 July, 07:51
In response JamieRCotters to her Publication
BEST DAY EVA…let’s get this party started!! #LFG

Dave Mars @CCU
14 July, 08:01
In response JamieRCotters to her Publication
I really hope so, Trump is one heck of and actor to be able to fake pallor and 🫨 shock!

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
13 July, 08:03
This pic is worth framing lol. Fusca never flinched and no security reacted to protect him. Standing stoic in the direct line of fire. Hehe

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
13 July, 08:04
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
Agree ❤️

Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
13 July, 07:10
My first thought was that it looks as if the target might have been Vincent Fusca, who was standing up to the left of President Trump... and it looks like the bullet just grazed Trump's ear. I watched Fusca from the moment Trump took the stage & he looked like he was very distracted by something & he was doing whatever he could to move further away from Trump....

I remember after the last Trump rally he attended, someone smashed into his car also. Maybe that was an attempt on his life also...

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
13 July, 09:20 (E)
In response Praying Teacher to her Publication
Agree. He originally today was sitting over the left shoulders of the speakers, then he he moved to right of right shoulder for Trump. I wondered the whole time if he was expecting this, or something to happen. Rewatching I realize a younger guy to right of Trump appeared to be “scanning” the audience. He to looked like he was expecting something

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
13 July, 07:03
John John! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
13 July, 07:04
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
Could they make it more obvious…?? 🤣🤣🤣 So much fun!!

JamieRCotters @JamieRCotters
14 July, 07:49
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
MY HUBBY TOLD ME THAT HE DONT BELIEVE THATS JOHN JR AND I SAID
WANNA BET
HE SAID NO LMAO
THATS WHAT I SAID
THE DUDE DIDNT EVEN DUCK WHEN THE SHOTS WERE FIRED LMAO/ HUBBY THINKS IM COOOOO COOOO