Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
11 July, 07:56
Evening all. Some of you know I drive a tractor trailer and pull doubles to Miami 5 days a week. On Tuesday, was getting off US 27 onto the Southbound turnpike, when I and several others were stopped by a motorcycle cop on the on ramp. About 30 seconds later, I see roughly 40 motorcycle cops (State Troopers) all single file with lights flashing. After they passed, 5 State Trooper SUVs fall in behind. The cop on the ramp, is looking north to the southbound side. After about 5 minutes of no traffic, 5 black SUVs, 3 white SUVs one blood mobile van and one ambulance come by, followed by 5 more State Trooper SUVs and 5 motorcycle cops. I finally got on the turnpike and headed to my exit, where all the above were getting off at my exit. I knew exactly where they were going, as I've past by that place several times. That was our TRUE CIC, heading to his Country Club in Doral for his rally. Beautiful Thing and sight. Biden has NOTHING of that with his so called motorcades. #PresidentTrump

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
09:42 PM - Jul 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by Amyl123 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Amy Grahm, click on at the bottom under it