Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
Evening all. Some of you know I drive a tractor trailer and pull doubles to Miami 5 days a week. On Tuesday, was getting off US 27 onto the Southbound turnpike, when I and several others were stopped by a motorcycle cop on the on ramp. About 30 seconds later, I see roughly 40 motorcycle cops (State Troopers) all single file with lights flashing. After they passed, 5 State Trooper SUVs fall in behind. The cop on the ramp, is looking north to the southbound side. After about 5 minutes of no traffic, 5 black SUVs, 3 white SUVs one blood mobile van and one ambulance come by, followed by 5 more State Trooper SUVs and 5 motorcycle cops. I finally got on the turnpike and headed to my exit, where all the above were getting off at my exit. I knew exactly where they were going, as I've past by that place several times. That was our TRUE CIC, heading to his Country Club in Doral for his rally. Beautiful Thing and sight. Biden has NOTHING of that with his so called motorcades. #PresidentTrump
07:56 PM - Jul 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by Godismysavior777 in this post can reply
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
12 July, 12:11
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
Thank You for sharing, wish my family could see this, might wake them up or at least make them question!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
11 July, 09:42
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396