Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 July, 08:34
This is interesting... POTUS has mentioned Bush, highlighting his name ("Bush, Bush"). He said that it's said that Hunter is in the WH running things. And he said JB had a few facelifts. Hmm... And he mentioned the Kennedy compound and brought up the story again about him knowing Ed. And he said JB was shot 25 years ago. (I don't think that's literal, but... 25 years ago was 1999. And 1999 was JFK Jr.'s crash. And this is the 25th anniversary. And the Rep. convention will be on the crash date (one of the 3 days). Interesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
09 July, 08:48
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Maybe Joe was replaced early on? After planning to kidnap Jr. Many facelifts mean many doubles to me. I love hearing Trump talk to just us😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 July, 08:54
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
It's curious, isn't it?

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
Think Brunson is coming out soon? This can not be for UN meeting. + I am betting all the doubles showed up for that. Fear the Marines would sweep them up.
07:39 AM - Jul 10, 2024
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Crumb Catcher, click on at the bottom under it