Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
09 July, 06:22
CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
09 July, 06:56
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
This morning about 3:40 am I looked up in the skies it was a little light out I was able to see a line in the skies it didn’t look like a plane what it looked to me was a drone spraying it was low not like your normal chemtrail planes they’re usually higher up in the skies , I’ve have never seen something like that drone looking, it kinda looked like the pic but it was one thick line, These evil doers will not stop poisoning humanity ❗️😠I live in New Hampshire were they supposed to stop chemtrails , YEAH RIGHT❗️😠

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 July, 07:47
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Who is doing this? Our Air Force?
Who?

chore Toke @choretoke
From my research it’s the UN I’m so sure Bill Gates is involved and Governments.
04:59 AM - Jul 10, 2024
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by choretoke in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 July, 05:48
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Yet Bill Gates was supposed to be dealt with. Right?
Here's what the developers of this plan don't understand. This "movie" is hard enough to deal with for those who are mentally well. Do they understand that for those who aren't it's torture? I am watching it take its toll on those struggling with ptsd and the elderly. Dear GOD in heaven please save us from this madness. Amen.

chore Toke @choretoke
10 July, 06:08
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Stay strong 🙏🏼✊🏼