Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
08 July, 01:56
I bet my life there will not be 4 more years waking people that don't deserve to be wakened--I bet there will not be endless memes for 4 more yrs which state NCSWIC--and no more 4 yrs of worthless vote recounts--what there will be, no person has known for 4 yrs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
Let's hope you're right... I have no absolute proof but I think you can divide the Q/Trump plan in three public phases:

1. The Trump administration where President Trump sets everything up, awakens Anons, while the rest believes he is orange man bad. (4 years)

2. The Great Awakening where the people are shown, since you can't tell them. You need the people on your side. It's not Trump taking back the country, but the people, so they have to be awake, even if you have to slap them continually hard in the face. That's where we are now. Therefore no arrests. (4 years)

3. The Retribution, Trump back in the White House, both chambers true republican, the people ready for what is coming. So expect arrests and (military) tribunals. (4 years)

So the "16 year" plan countered by a "12 year" plan.
02:29 AM - Jul 08, 2024 (E)
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Aristarkos in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
08 July, 01:09
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
I haven't heard a better resonating prognostication anywhere

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396