North Dakota - TRAIN Derailment

Train Carrying Hazardous Materials Derails, Catches Fire in North Dakota

https://www.breitbart.com/...
05:45 PM - Jul 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
06 July, 05:49
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
During this administration they’re been more train “accidents “” than any other time in my 66 years. Reminds me of a Cussler book, The Wrecker

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
06 July, 05:47
Oh, here we go, again. Poisoning the land and air with train derailments. Buttigege needs to be held responsible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
06 July, 05:46
hmmm is it just me, or does this seem to be happening alot the past 2 years??? Where is Pete?

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
06 July, 05:54
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Exactly, where is Pete!!! And Yes, it does keep happening, he should be doing more! IMHO

arba happihr @arba
06 July, 05:54
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
I'm hoping he is at Gitmo, or somewhere equivalent