Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
06 July, 11:25 (E)
*****ATTENTION*****

A MUST READ ...Ur VIEW
Is in this RANT...somewhere

Part # 1

Frogs and Frogettes
Ok this post is directed at the Military and the Leaders and especially to Vice President Kennedy! We will wait no longer without you talking truthfully and directly to WE THE PEOPLE! It’s way past time that you take your focus off the sleepers and your egos (JFK and Trump and the Military Leaders - John i dont believe that you are driven by your ego but the rest are!!!!) and focus on bringing out the truth! We are tired of the lies, lies, lies and pretense!!! We the people have EVERY right to hearing the truth. Enough of this movie! Put away your disguises and get front and center and act like true leaders….not movie stars playing a part. We want this movie to end now!! While you guys are fiddling about in your fantasyland and movie gear, way too many patriots that have stood by you and stood with you for years are dying, losing their homes,
COMPLETION IN da COMMENTS..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
This is so true. It's very hard seeing people you love having their homes, businesses & lives being destroyed.
I know that there is a lot that we are not aware of, dangers that lurk about, power plays going on, etc. This is why I am trying my best to be patient but it's really hard. Here's what is sad, I was able to be a comfort to my loved ones before through Facebook. Now I won't be able to be. I don't have that reach. I'm seeing my jabbed family members going into depression. It's very defeating to our morale to see coms that take us no where. We all know that there's no quitting while so much is on the line. I feel like I'm in limbo. My business has suffered. Our savings are dwindling. It's like the process is trying to deplete us of everything. I can't focus on anything right now but GOD, family & our Country, & of course the world's children. I wish I could do more. Praying always for clarity & discernment. Praying for the truly poor around the world living minute to minute.
11:47 AM - Jul 06, 2024
In response Peter R Horne to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
06 July, 03:39
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
The whole narrative during the past 4 years seems intended to break people. The plan has been successful.

While people should be more important than money, when both dwindle at the same time the burden people are bearing seems insurmountable. And, rightly so.

I pray that you find the strength to plow through this challenging time. And that the tables will turn in your favor very soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
06 July, 03:34
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
It's good to know that you haven't given up, Hope 🙂