Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
06 July, 11:25 (E)
*****ATTENTION*****

A MUST READ ...Ur VIEW
Is in this RANT...somewhere

Part # 1

Frogs and Frogettes
Ok this post is directed at the Military and the Leaders and especially to Vice President Kennedy! We will wait no longer without you talking truthfully and directly to WE THE PEOPLE! It’s way past time that you take your focus off the sleepers and your egos (JFK and Trump and the Military Leaders - John i dont believe that you are driven by your ego but the rest are!!!!) and focus on bringing out the truth! We are tired of the lies, lies, lies and pretense!!! We the people have EVERY right to hearing the truth. Enough of this movie! Put away your disguises and get front and center and act like true leaders….not movie stars playing a part. We want this movie to end now!! While you guys are fiddling about in your fantasyland and movie gear, way too many patriots that have stood by you and stood with you for years are dying, losing their homes,
COMPLETION IN da COMMENTS..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 July, 11:31 (E)
In response Peter R Horne to his Publication
Part #2
their families, their livelihoods, their health! ENOUGH!!! Either provide relief to your staunch supporters or you risk losing them all to a civil war throughout the world. If you think these words are untrue, go to my page or my Signal groups and read thru all the comments. We will not be waiting for another bogus “debate”. We will not be waiting for another bogus stall bringing out the medbeds. We know the medbeds are now ready and being delivered via underground routes to hospitals. When are you going to put the people’s needs above your egos??? When are you planning on announcing Nesara/Gesara? Stop with your garbage about Biden must have all disasters happen under him. We will wait no longer. Just do it and do it NOW!!! Many staunch patriots are beginning to lose trust in you. You are NOT our enslavers and we will NOT put up with these punishment tactics or lies you are using.
Part #3 in comments

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Part # 3
We are NOT interested in a regime change where we trade up one slave master for another. So get off your high horses and do what the people are demanding. We played it your way long enough. Now we demand action!!! Real action!!!! Real truths!!! No more deception. No more disinformation. No more misinformation. This mission was about bringing out the truth. Its time to rip the bandaid off and have the media reveal the truth. We cannot wait another six months. Too many great patriots need the medbeds NOW! Withholding them at this stage is a crime against humanity!!! So dear leaders!!!! Get off your duffs and accelerate this movie and bring it to an end. WE THE PEOPLE HAVE HAD ENOUGH! We are NOT your children to punish!!! You work for us not we work for you. You all seem to have conveniently forgot that! Vice President Kennedy: you have been working in the trenches with the Patriots.
Part #4 in comments
11:34 AM - Jul 06, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by PeterHorne6 in this post can reply
06 July, 11:38 (E)
Part #4
Sir John, it is time for you to take your rightful position and lead us to the finish line. You understand the Patriots more than the military or the other leaders. We need to get to the finish line now, Sir, you know I am right. We are losing too many great patriots!!! YOU are the one!! You need to take the reins and we will move mountains to get to the finish line and all the truths we are entitled to. John, the first thing you ever promised to me personally was that “everything I am about to show or tell you is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!” I believed in you then….i believe in you now!!! I know your heart is with those that you are fighting shoulder to shoulder with in the trenches!

Part # 5 in comments

06 July, 11:43 (E)
So put the people first! Just do it!!! You are much too professional and real to play these self indulgent political gain games. Be the leader you were born to be. We need REAL now. Not movie stars. You have given your whole life to protecting humanity. It’s time John!!! Please force this torturous movie to end. You told me once that if I follow my heart it will never lead me wrongly. Ok Sir, please follow YOUR heart and lead us! We need YOU now!!! Not in a month….now! Let all truths be known!!!
Mar ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥 7/6/24

Here is the link....
https://t.me/marchambersbe...

ONE SHOULD READ THE COMMENTs

ENJOY !!!!