Only people mentioned by Biznitch in this post can reply
Lee G... @LeeG
06 July, 09:06
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
If the water can turn frogs gay I'd be just as concerned with that let alone the food marketed for kids

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
06 July, 04:59
It seems like everyone we talk to lately has children or grandchildren with autism. When will the doctors wake up to see what they are doing to these kids? They deserve a good life - free of problems caused by these vaccines!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
06 July, 04:43
Demonic Pharmacy and Medical association
Should be hung
Cruelty harming our babies

Judy Anonette @biju
06 July, 04:57
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I totally agree!

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
06 July, 04:32
i frigging KNEW it. i had that thought years ago

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
06 July, 11:19
Yep, my assumptions verified, all from the vaccines. Most chronic diseases also