MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
12 February, 04:00
I told you January 6th the whole thing was staged. The girl is alive. Now with impeachment, the whole conversation is becoming popular. The problem is, most still can't figure out who staged it? Think laptops.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
12 February, 04:20
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Another thing to think about - I'm here in San Diego. No "local" station carried anything of a memorial, a paddle out - NOTHING. Look at the photo above, it doesn't even look like her. Did someone take her off the stretcher & put her on the ground? Where is the backpack that was on her when she fell. It's all BS. I also went to her FB page to "fact check" for a memorial ZERO & her go fund me less than $5,000 - something says..NOPE. One more thing, her bio says she was a STRONG supporter of Obama. Really you go from that crap to one being a person that would DIE for Trump - Nope don't think so!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Pow. @SusieQ62
12 February, 05:51
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
And they are saying they cant charge anyone because they dont know who shot her, I dont believe for a minute. So it makes me wonder it was a fake one Hate to say that if If wasnt

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
First of all - LIES there would be ballistics. Each one is a fingerprint to the gun used and the chamber it comes from. It was staged. There is a breakdown on YouTube, I think it is ZooNewz or something like that. These guys did a 4 minute breakdown - THEY ARE ALL ACTORS! If I can find it will post it to you. I watched it last week. That's why I thought it was strange we (So Cal) never saw anything further on a memorial,. But then I was called heartless - and liars are worth my time.
06:09 PM - Feb 12, 2021
In response Sue Pow. to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Blonde_not_Dumb in this post can reply
Sue Pow. @SusieQ62
12 February, 06:32
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
I saw the video broke right down!!! all looked faked