Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
04 July, 07:52
I know it’s the 4th of July. BUT today is a HUGE DAY in Britain. IRONICALLY. What happens there today will give us a clue on the white hats vs black hats and which ones are in control. It’s a BIG DEAL and I see no one posting about it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
04 July, 07:52
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Can you share a little more?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
Today is their Election Day. Conservatives have held power for 14 years. The media narrative is a hard push for the Labour Party. Reform U.K. led by Nigel Farage a good friend of Trumps. In my opinion if Reform UK wins the white hats are in control. Reform U.K. is a new party in the last 5 or 6 years.
08:02 PM - Jul 04, 2024
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
04 July, 08:13
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Gotcha, thank you for explaining!

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
04 July, 08:18
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
It all matters the great people of the UK are going through what we are and are trying like hell to do the right thing. We have to look outside of our little echo chamber called the USA and realize we are a BIG part of one world. Think of the USA as one street in a big world of multiple streets they all matter.